This is a specific tool designed to remove the topsheet of all skis & boards as well as profile and polish your sidewalls.
Many skis and boards are very square at the tips and tails which doesn't allow you to achieve your desired side-edge bevel. This tool profiles your topsheets (at the tips and tails) to precisely 110 degrees or greater if desired by the unique 'rolling' design of the tool. This allows your File Guide the needed clearance to apply the correct bevel. Used prior to side-edge sharpening whenever interference occurs. Used in the set-up of all new skis & boards. Note: topsheets that aren't profiled correctly they will interfere with the file or stones ability to contact the steel at the tips and tails making it impossible sharpen your edges on the correct angle.
This tool also comes with our signature Trigger Clamp System for attaching any of our 100mm side-edge files or diamond stones for even more filing, sanding and polishing options on your topsheets and sidewalls. This tool is made entirely of stainless steel and glides smoothly on the base without marking. If precision tuning matters to you then this tool is a must.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- All stainless steel construction 110 degree Topsheet Removal guide with unique 'rolling action'.
- 100mm 'specialty' european radial file with a milled out channel that allows full adjustability. 4mm allen key provided.
- Trigger clamping system which allows you to switch out the 'radial file' for one of our 100mm files or diamond stones.
- Enables you to profile & polish not only the topsheet but also the sidewalls.
- Sand out chatter marks caused from poor sidewall removal.
- Better turn initiation.
- Improved grip at the tips and tails.
- Less drag when the ski or board is on its sidewall.
- Easy to use.
Used by: Alpine Racers, Free-riders and Snowboarders.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.